Work Health and Well-being: Frameworks, Evidence, and Applications
This program will be delivered online daily from 9AM – 1PM ET, with slight timing variations, in a live, synchronous format.
This course provides you with the full set of skills needed to improve employee health by integrating occupational health and safety with health promotion programs.
At this program, you will gain the skills needed to:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of workplace health strategies
- Translate occupational health and health promotion research into practice
- Implement integrated approaches to employee health programs
- Assess the financial impact of workplace health programs
- Make the business case for integrated employee health protection and health promotion programs
This program will benefit professionals from any industry with direct responsibility for the health, safety, and wellness of employees as well as those who are designing or directing health protection and health promotion programs.