Management and Leadership Skills for Environmental Health and Safety Professionals
This program will take place online daily from 10AM – 3PM ET, March 29 – April 2, 2021.
In this online program, you will develop the management skills needed to improve the EHS function in your organization, while gaining the leadership skills needed to lead teams, make decisions, build stakeholder buy-in, and both generate and sustain change.
In this online course you will learn principles imperative to your success as a manager, including:
- Managing and motivating people
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- EHS leadership during a crisis like COVID-19
- Effective business communication
- Risk communication
- Listening as a communication skill
- Time management and utilization
- Strategic and business planning for results
- Regulatory affairs management
- Professional ethics and legal issues of management
- Building EHS management systems