Management and Leadership Skills for Environmental Health and Safety Professionals
In this course, you will develop the management skills needed to improve the EHS function in your organization while gaining the leadership skills needed to lead teams, make decisions, build stakeholder buy-in, and generate and sustain change.
At this program, you will explore topics including:
- Managing and motivating people
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Effective business communication
- Risk communication
- Listening as a communication skill
- Time management and utilization
- Strategic and business planning for results
- Regulatory affairs management
- Professional ethics and legal issues of management
- Building EHS management systems
This program is designed for health, safety, medical, and environmental professionals from all types of organizations and businesses who want to increase their individual effectiveness.