In-Place Filter Testing Workshop
This program will be delivered online daily from 9:30AM – 3PM ET, August 2 - 8, 2021.
This interactive, online program prepares participants to test and certify systems containing HEPA filtration and gas-adsorption systems for nuclear and non-nuclear applications. You will learn the latest regulatory requirements for nuclear air cleaning, develop an understanding of filtration theory, and gain the experience needed to maintain air purity with a comprehensive filter system.
This course explores topics including:
- Certification of nuclear and non-nuclear air-cleaning systems
- US Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulatory impact on pressurized water reactor and boiling water reactor power plants
- US NRC regulations as they pertain to nuclear air- and gas-cleaning systems
- Nuclear field testing in relation to ASME nuclear standards N-509 and N-510, Regulatory Guide 1.52, and ASME nuclear code AG-1
- Air-filtration and adsorption theory
- Aerosol technology
- Various facets of ventilation systems